Are you ready to join the re-usable revolution? If so, our stretch lids are the ultimate kitchen must have.
How much money are you wasting on cling film per year? How much wasted single use plastics aren't being recycled and end up in the oceans (the answer is a lot!!).
These 6 round silicone lids fit over square and round containers, even over a watermelon, pumpkin or a big old salad bowl. Just choose the size closest to your bowl, dish, container or sliced fruit and stretch it over.
It's a simple step that will integrate seamlessly into your life.
Follow us on Instagram www.instagram.com/freshthinkingco to watch videos on how to see how the tabs help seal the lids as tight as skinny jeans after Christmas lunch!
Some of the reviews on our products:
"We have tried to cut down on disposable plastics. We thought these might be a great replacement for cling film. They work really well. Easy to put on top of bowls that go in fridge to keep food fresh. I recommend. Easy to wash and clean". - Harry.
"I don't need to buy anymore cling film, I've saved loads of money by buying these!" - Poppy.
"Fast delivery & good quality products. Nice touch with no plastic in the packaging too. I'm telling everyone to buy these". - Linda.
What you get:
|2.6" or 66mm - will stretch to 3.5" or 89mm|
|3.8" or 97mm - will stretch to 5" or 127mm|
|4.5" or 114mm - will stretch to 6" or 152mm|
|5.7" or 115mm - will stretch to 8" or 203mm|
|6.5" or 165mm - will stretch to 9" or 229mm|
|8.3" or 211mm - will stretch to 10" or 254mm|
Quantity: 6 pcs
Heat resistance: -30℃~230℃
Frost resistant: -104°F/-40°C
Made from food-safe, sand-derived silicone (NO plastics)
Lids that put your cling wrap to shame.
Heat safe, dishwasher safe, microwave safe food covers
Airtight, leak-proof seal, (just make sure whatever you're stretching it over is dry)
Our silicone storage covers work even with hot food
Silicone bowl covers aren't biodegradable but are recyclable in some councils
- Wash before first use with warm soapy water
- The Stretch lids are dishwasher safe
- Avoid any abrasive cleaners or scrubbing brushes so the silicone doesn't get scratched
- For any stains, soak in a solution of baking soda
- To dry, wipe out with a towel or keep them open over a jar or rack
- Avoid washing alongside anything sharp to prevent any holes
- Ensure they are completely dry before nesting them back inside each other
The stretch lids are too big for my bowl, what do I do?
That’s totally ok! If you simply place it over the top and its touching the rim of the bowl all the way around then that is fine- it is covered, just don’t flip it upside down.
Can I put them in the dishwasher?
You sure can! Some people do prefer to hand wash them though especially if there is any oily residue on them.
Can I use these in the microwave?
You sure can! They can withstand high temperatures and are perfect to stop your soup splattering everywhere.
How to use:
- Ensure the surface where the silicone is touching is clean and dry and free of oil
- Simply stretch lid over bowl, ensuring that the coverage is even on each side
- The silicone need something to stick to, just as plastic Cling film sticks to itself, or sticks to another clean dry surface.
- If used correctly you can stack reusable stretch lid bowls on top of each other, a great way to store leftovers and save space.